Sunday, February 12, 2012

Our Website

So I feel so blessed to have such amazing support as we get ready to open Little Lights Boutique. It is really neat how the Lord works everything out... all of those little details that I know He orchestrates blesses my soul. My brother just happens to be an AMAZING web designer who knows way more about computers than I ever will. He has be such a blessing to me as he has designed a website just for Little Lights Boutique. Y'all this is what he does for a living and he is great at it!!! I am so thankful for all of the hours he has poured into our website. My husband is also pretty good at computers and Adam, my brother, is teaching him the ins and outs to the website. They are currently working on finishing all of the details. I can't wait for it to be complete and share it with you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment